Roasted Bell Pepper Soup Recipe
- 3 red bell pepper
- 4 garlic
- 1 red onion
- ½ cup red lentils dry uncooked
- 1 ½ vegetable bullion
- 2 cup water
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tbsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil or butter
- chili powder to taste
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 525F (275C),
- Split the bell pepper, onion and garlic.
- Lay them down on an oven tray and add olive oil to them. Add lots of paprika powder.
- Roast in the oven until the bell pepper skin starts to get color. Remove the tray.
- Peel the bell pepper.
- Add all the vegetables in a pot along with olive oil. Let it fizz while you stir.
- Add the red lentils, water and vegetable bullion.
- Stir and let it cook on middle heat for 5-10 mintues.
- Blend the soup with a stick blender.
- Add chili powder, red wine vinegar, salt and pepper to taste. You can eat it now or let it cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add water if you want the soup to be thinner, or let it cook if you want it to be thicker.
- Garnish with crispy bacon and pumpkin seeds.
- Serve with tasty bread.