Quick Chicken Gizzard Recipe
Chicken gizzards are not something most of us westerns are accustomed with, however it is popular around the world.
Quick Sauteed Chicken Gizzards
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 pack gizzards
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 carrot
- ½ onion sliced
- ½ tsp chicken boulion
- Wash the gizzards and cut them in half. Trim the fatty parts.
- Drop the gizzards in salted boiling water for 20 minutes and keep the lip half closed.
- Keep boiling on high heat for 5 min before turning the heat down to a normal boiling temperature.
- Remove the gizzards and let them air dry.
- Heat up oil in a pan and add the chicken gizzard, saute until they start turning brown.
- Add onion and garlic and saute until they've got good color.
- Add the chicken bouillon and add salt if needed. Saute for a little bit longer to develop the flavor.
- Serve with rice, potato or pasta.
- Enjoy your dinner!