Classic Scones Recipe
Classic Scone Recipe
- 1.6 cup flour
- 3 tbsp butter
- 0.8 cup milk
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 pinches salt
Flavoring Tips (Choose one)
- 3 ounce fruit (Blue berry, apricot, raisin or something else)
- 3 ounce nuts
- 1 tsp cinnamon 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cardamon 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp saffron 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract 1 tbsp sugar
- Preheat the oven to 480F (250C)
- Mix the flour, baking soda, salt and flavoring if you have any. Chop the butter and add it to the mix, then add milk and knead it to a sticky dough.
- Make 2 cakes, 8 buns or 1 long dough on a plate with baking paper. Toss it in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with cheese, marmalade or Nutella.